Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Blog Disappeared

I started a blog before Xmas.

I had a lot to get off my chest but curiously enough every time I had time to log on, I couldn't think of anything to say.

Today I had time and something to say so I tried to log on and Goggle wouldn't let me. Apparently I had an account, at least at first but none of the help topics were of any use and then it seemed I didn't have an account anymore.

I tried Goggling my blog but couldn't find it.

Anyway I have opend another blog and my previous words of wisdom are presumable lost for all time (although I am sure if I ever run for public office, they will turn up assuming I said anything bad).

Pity but then nobody had probably ever read them as nobody had ever replied. But then again I get that in life too.

No comments: